We, at nzfirst.org.nz (the “Company”, “Site”, “we” or “us”) set out this document as an agreement concluded between its Site and you (“user” or “users”). When you visit and utilize the services of the Site, that means you agree with the Terms & Conditions. The confirmation that you’ll adhere to our T&C is automatic.
Therefore, take some time to read the listed Terms & Conditions below carefully. We took great care to list the Terms in a nice and readable way. It’s up to you to read, understand, and abide by any legal requirements applicable in your area.
Content and Services
- Any content offered on the Site is for informational purposes only and owned by us. Any information published here is not intended to be taken as financial or legal advice. We don’t endorse third-party websites and online gambling providers. And we don’t guarantee the reliability and quality of third-party services.
- Using and copying our content is strictly prohibited and deemed copyright infringement. If you present our content as yours, post it somewhere, or use it on your blog, it is very likely that you’ll be punished according to the enforceable law.
- We are not an online casino, and we don’t operate any online gambling platforms. We don’t accept bets. As a result, our Site doesn’t provide and support financial transactions of any kind.
- We bear no responsibility related to consequences from the loss of data or funds. Also, we are not to blame in case of conflicts that may arise between casino operators and players.
- We are entitled to reject or restrict your access to the Site and the Services at any time if we deem it necessary for security and safety reasons.
- You are over the age of 18;
- You will use the Site and its Services only for personal purposes. You will never use the Site for commercially-related reasons. You will not access the Site to collect personal details for any reason whatsoever;
- You will make sure that you don’t use the Site and its Services in a way that violates applicable laws, rules, and norms. You will always use our Services as outlined in these Terms & Conditions without any exceptions;
- You will not visit the Site, its Services, or content for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. You will also not attempt to access our systems and interfere with the operation of the Site;
- You will not remove, damage, or disable any security features of the Site to perform illegal activities. You will not defame, libel, or harm our Site, its users, or any other third party.
You agree to use our site and services in a lawful and responsible manner. You will not use our site to engage in any illegal or fraudulent activities, or to harm, threaten, or harass other users.
Accuracy of Information
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information on our site. However, we make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any information provided on our site. We encourage users to verify any information before relying on it.
Our site may contain links to external websites that are not owned or operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or practices of these external sites, and we do not endorse or guarantee their accuracy or reliability.
All content on our site, including text, images, graphics, and software, is the property of OnlineCasinosKiwi or our licensors. You may not reproduce, distribute, or modify any content without our express written consent.
Limitation of Liability
We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your use of our site or services. This includes, but is not limited to, loss of profits, data, or goodwill.
We may terminate your access to our site and services at any time, without notice or liability.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the revised terms and conditions on our site.
By using our site and services, you agree to these terms and conditions in their entirety. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use our site or services.
You may reach us at the following locations if you have any issues with our Terms & Conditions: